Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

still lookin for beads??

JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts
if anyone makes em or has some cool ones that they could give away i would looooove some!ive been looking everyone but cant find any!!
updated by @jahwillprovide: 01/13/15 08:43:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i got a whole bunch and i owe some to some ppl already (im getting them out i promice just im srry my sis is sending them from her work and keeps forgetting even tho i remind her daily but tomoro or tues i promice they will go outso umm what size i was sellin em cheap i bought like 50 for members so umm make any reasonable offermost are bug tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts
watever u want and what colors and kinds? soaringeagle said:
i got a whole bunch and i owe some to some ppl already (im getting them out i promice just im srry my sis is sending them from her work and keeps forgetting even tho i remind her daily but tomoro or tues i promice they will go out

so umm what size i was sellin em cheap i bought like 50 for members so umm make any reasonable offer
most are bug tho
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
i too sell beads.... they are glass bread beads, take a look and even if you cant afford feedback is always sweet, and i have had nothing but good comments from ppl who baught my beads, well good luck on finding the beads that are right for you http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/some-cool-dread-beads-new-pics#axzz0xYh0k930
JahWillProvide
@jahwillprovide
14 years ago
95 posts
they look really nice how much would u want for a couple? neil coe said:
i too sell beads.... they are glass bread beads, take a look and even if you cant afford feedback is always sweet, and i have had nothing but good comments from ppl who baught my beads, well good luck on finding the beads that are right for you
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/some-cool-dread-beads-ne...
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form