Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

we need a sample of dreadheadhq dread wax for testing new wax remover

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we may have found an effective wax remover finaly, and it seems very promicing.we have a vid now of its affects on knottyboy dread wax and need dreadheadhq and any other brands we can get ahold of for extra extensive testing.also any recently cut waxy dreads that were not burned as a sacrifice we could use them too for testing.we will be making the wax remover availible to all (it is availible now for test subjects reply here for info)we will have a fill page wax removal page up real soonbut we feel that the waxy dreads being cut is becomming an epidemic and imediate release is important to save some dreadsreply here and we will get u some asap

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 12:01:48PM
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
haha two days after i cut mine lol. jk i really wanted purely natural locks so im still very happy with my decision. hopefully this will work, and help as many ppl as possible good luck.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well msg raw sum till we get the full page thingy up asap and then all orders that come thru that will support the site

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
posted on youtube new edited vid

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
do'h typos i see ok fixed em will upload fixed version in a momment

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i made that provate due to typos the new typo free ones in the new pagepr here Knottysleeves said:
SE, could you post a vid that's available to all? I don't have a google/youtube account (and don't really want to sign up for one). Thanks. :-)

--
Sarah Numan
@sarah-numan
14 years ago
5 posts
This looks great - would love to try it. Thanks
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
did u use wax? how heavily?would it be enough that u would be a good test subject? or are u just trying to be extra sure to get it outwe will be putting it up after the weekend the page is already there we are just setting up a shop link so the sales can benifit the siteif u need it sooner talk to raw sumif u can wait till monday or tuesday we'll have the new page all set up with links and hopefully will get more tests data comming in the next week or soim super excited about this finaly hope for cleanning up waxy messses without cutting Sarah Numan said:

--
Sarah Numan
@sarah-numan
14 years ago
5 posts
I used a fair bit in the start - for about a month using it everyday (as instructed!). I also didn't wash for 3 weeks so it really had chance to build up. Have be washing ever since with Baking Soda which does seem to bring some out each wash but I'm sure there is some left. I don't know if I would say I have enough to be a test subject but if you don't get anyone, I would be happy to do it. There again - seeing how it stays in after years of washing, there may be much more than I think?? All in all I used about 2/3 of a jar of wax. soaringeagle said:
did u use wax? how heavily?
would it be enough that u would be a good test subject? or are u just trying to be extra sure to get it out
we will be putting it up after the weekend the page is already there we are just setting up a shop link so the sales can benifit the site
if u need it sooner talk to raw sum

if u can wait till monday or tuesday we'll have the new page all set up with links and hopefully will get more tests data comming in the next week or so
im super excited about this finaly hope for cleanning up waxy messses without cutting

Sarah Numan said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea sounds like u could definately use it well its up to u if u want to contact raw sum and order some todat or wait till monday when we got the site all set upill tell u now how this works so theres no confusionraw has an mlm type distrubution thing for the product hes setting me up (well the site and me ass its contact rep) as a distributer under him in his downline neither of us are really concerned with profits just helping folks monday when he sets me up hes actualy paying to set up the account for the sitedoing it this way hes actualy voluntarily taking a smallerr percentage i offered to set him up to just sell it here but he offered to do it this way to help the site.so a percentage will help the site costs .we both hope that soon there will be a day noone will ever wax so we wont sell any for wax removalthe product is actualy a skin revitalizer and conditioner pure esential oils that protect and heal the skin but just happen to have the added benifit of breaking down wax and making it easy to remove.i will also say this..its effect on new dreads is unknown it may be conditioningwe will be testing it and refining the page with updated data and any warnings if it does cause any unravelingon dreads older then a few months it should be fine..and chances are it might be fine on baby dreads too but..like i said thats still an unknownso testers use with care and please provide detailed feedback Sarah Numan said:
I used a fair bit in the start - for about a month using it everyday (as instructed!). I also didn't wash for 3 weeks so it really had chance to build up. Have be washing ever since with Baking Soda which does seem to bring some out each wash but I'm sure there is some left. I don't know if I would say I have enough to be a test subject but if you don't get anyone, I would be happy to do it. There again - seeing how it stays in after years of washing, there may be much more than I think?? All in all I used about 2/3 of a jar of wax.

soaringeagle said:
did u use wax? how heavily?
would it be enough that u would be a good test subject? or are u just trying to be extra sure to get it out
we will be putting it up after the weekend the page is already there we are just setting up a shop link so the sales can benifit the site
if u need it sooner talk to raw sum

if u can wait till monday or tuesday we'll have the new page all set up with links and hopefully will get more tests data comming in the next week or so
im super excited about this finaly hope for cleanning up waxy messses without cutting

Sarah Numan said:

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form