Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Greetings from Kelowna BC!

Jenova
@jenova
14 years ago
5 posts
Hello everyone,I'm Liz and I'm 21 years old, I live with my other half Brent and son Ashton who was born April 29th 2010.I started my dreads on Aug 10th, I have 36 of them using the twist and rip method. I've somehow managed to get some nifty twists and braids into my locks. I actually like the personal touch they give them though and they're holding strong so far! I imagine at this point if they hold this will be similar to the braid method of dreading.I do have a question. If I get baby spit up in my dreads (hasn't happened yet luckily) will soaking them in ACV clean that all out?Peace and loveLiz
updated by @jenova: 01/13/15 08:43:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
welcome and yea it should clean em out real well (u used no wax right?)ive had my dreads so covered in stinky mudd (the mud was severely infected with staph and ecoli and other crap too) my dreads were 3 times as thick as notmal just caked in mud1 baking soda soak got em really really clean

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jenova
@jenova
14 years ago
5 posts
Nope! No wax thoroughly read these forums before beginning the process =DThat's awesome thanks so much soaringeagle said:
welcome and yea it should clean em out real well (u used no wax right?)

ive had my dreads so covered in stinky mudd (the mud was severely infected with staph and ecoli and other crap too) my dreads were 3 times as thick as notmal just caked in mud
1 baking soda soak got em really really clean
MomaHepp
@momahepp
14 years ago
27 posts
Yeah, I guess u better get used to that! It's no big deal, just wash it as usual with dr bronners and it be fine. I'm sure they will get slobered on too, when the baby uses them as a chew toy!
Jenova
@jenova
14 years ago
5 posts
haha for sure!! It's actualy funny cause before i had really fine hair but lots of it and he likes to wrap it around his fingers and yank some out by the roots. Since my dreads its not even close to painful when he tugs on them. Just had to share that lol Lacy Hepp said:
Yeah, I guess u better get used to that! It's no big deal, just wash it as usual with dr bronners and it be fine. I'm sure they will get slobered on too, when the baby uses them as a chew toy!
MomaHepp
@momahepp
14 years ago
27 posts
Lol! Yeah it's easier to pry out one dread from their hand than a bunch of hairs wrapped around their little fingers. :-P

Jenova said:
haha for sure!! It's actualy funny cause before i had really fine hair but lots of it and he likes to wrap it around his fingers and yank some out by the roots. Since my dreads its not even close to painful when he tugs on them. Just had to share that lol Lacy Hepp said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form