@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts

updated by @kyler-swatsky: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Kyler Swatsky
@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts
one week after wash with acv and baking soda will be adding dry hair soon :)
Kyler Swatsky
@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts
Hair dry

Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I wouldn't wash again for another few weeks, looks like your hair will dread up nicely, and while getting your hair wet does help it dread, washing too often can be very counter productive.I'll bet in a few weeks you'll really be able to start seeing change and development in your dreads, so please keep us posted, like I said, it looks like your hair will dread very well.
Stephanie Shepherd
@stephanie-shepherd
14 years ago
51 posts
Lookin' good so far!
Kyler Swatsky
@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts
if i don't wash my hair gets very oily :/ Alden said:
I wouldn't wash again for another few weeks, looks like your hair will dread up nicely, and while getting your hair wet does help it dread, washing too often can be very counter productive.

I'll bet in a few weeks you'll really be able to start seeing change and development in your dreads, so please keep us posted, like I said, it looks like your hair will dread very well.
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Natural oil is good to an extent, it keeps your hair moisturized. But a way to combat oily hair is to spray your hair with sea salt water. You can pick up sea salt at most any grocery, then just spray it in and let it dry, then rinse with warm water.I only wash mine about once a month, but I spray with sea salt about twice each month between washings.The sea salt will help to dry out your hair, without stripping it of all the natural oils needed to keep your hair healthy.I generally spray my hair at night, let it dry, go to bed, then rinse in the morning. The salt will dry onto your hair making it course, course hair will lock better, and with your head rubbing around on your pillow as you sleep it really get in there and helps to form up your knots.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
washing kless y get less oily i thought i replied to this hours agio\but extend the washing 1 daty lonfger then u think u should i wouldnt go a month tho once or twice a weeks perfectspray sea salt in 2 hours b4 u wash on hair only not scalpafter u wash spray with thyme tea on scalp and leave onwash with hot to remove excess oils but rince with freeeeezing to clamp those oil producing pores shut tightu wanna clean out and unclog pores then close em up tightalso the hot cold combo opens then closes cuticles i believe this holds in the healthy oils making the hair healthy and making the scalp not need to lubticate since the oils are insidfe the cuticles helping Kyler Swatsky said:
if i don't wash my hair gets very oily :/

Alden said:
I wouldn't wash again for another few weeks, looks like your hair will dread up nicely, and while getting your hair wet does help it dread, washing too often can be very counter productive.

I'll bet in a few weeks you'll really be able to start seeing change and development in your dreads, so please keep us posted, like I said, it looks like your hair will dread very well.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kyler Swatsky
@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts
One week 2 days =p

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form