Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

supa fine supa oily

That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Alright, I got super fine and super oily hair. Anyone else out there wit the same have any advice?
updated by @that-irie-guy: 01/13/15 08:42:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wash lil less often slowly so u produce less oils spray the scalp with thyme tea after every wash and leave om u can spray on again every other day or so if u want2 hours b4 u wash spray the hair only not scalp with sea saltdo the baking soda or whatever u wash with bs maybe best follow with a weakened acv hot wash freezing rinsethe hot removes oils and the cold closes he pores so u dont produce as muchhows your diet too im not sure but i imagine diet can affect oiliness

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
Well since my kidney don't work I'm on a low sodium low phosphorus and low potassium diet so I stick to that lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what about low fat low oil alotta fried foods and such i would guess could add to it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
I do eat fried sometime but not too often since their usually pretty high sodium. I need to be eating healthier anywayz lol
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
My hair isn't too fine, but it was really oilyLike SE said, i started to cut down on my washing and that defnitiley made a big difference on the amount of oil that my scalp producedGood luck (:
That_Irie_Guy
@that-irie-guy
14 years ago
64 posts
That could be the problem lol because I washed every 3 days at least since it would get really oily the next day I figured washing in could help but I guess I was wrong ha
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form