14 years ago
17 posts
just wondering if anyone made a really long one
updated by @kev: 01/13/15 08:42:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its in the works but faelwin i guess has the longest 1theres a newer 1 thats going to be really completeid guess faes might be the best 1 to try 1st altho she hasnt updated as often as wed like..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Is mine the longest? I need to update, but have been lazy and haven't gotten any really good pictures since month 9 or so... My dreads and I just aren't as photogenic as I'd like ^-^. Coming up on one year though, and I'll make sure to update then! If I can find one from month 11 that I like then I'll go ahead and post it. soaringeagle said:
its in the works but faelwin i guess has the longest 1
theres a newer 1 thats going to be really complete
id guess faes might be the best 1 to try 1st altho she hasnt updated as often as wed like..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
your too damn picky you and yoir dreads are sooooo photogenic.. Faelwynn said:
Is mine the longest? I need to update, but have been lazy and haven't gotten any really good pictures since month 9 or so... My dreads and I just aren't as photogenic as I'd like ^-^. Coming up on one year though, and I'll make sure to update then! If I can find one from month 11 that I like then I'll go ahead and post it.

soaringeagle said:
id guess faes might be the best 1 to try 1st altho she hasnt updated as often as wed like..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Oh well! I did just post three new pictures, one clearer one from 9 months and two from 11 months. So there. I've dyed them since those pictures though... I'll see what else I can do. No promises, but will see what I can do. soaringeagle said:
your too damn picky you and yoir dreads are sooooo photogenic..

Faelwynn said:
Is mine the longest? I need to update, but have been lazy and haven't gotten any really good pictures since month 9 or so... My dreads and I just aren't as photogenic as I'd like ^-^. Coming up on one year though, and I'll make sure to update then! If I can find one from month 11 that I like then I'll go ahead and post it.

soaringeagle said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form