Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural locks started to break -from dread wax

Alati
@alati
14 years ago
4 posts
First I'd just want to say Thanks for having this site .. I have been looking for something like this for a while - hope to learn and share knowledge of locks, life and other wise.My Natural locks started to break because I lost focus on whats real and started using bees wax ... that's a thing of the past now and now I'm back to my roots of being true to my self and a vision of freedom.
updated by @alati: 01/13/15 08:42:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow reallythat sucks browell you can do the dread wax removal theres alot of info here (im going to edit the title)welcomewell make sure u stay on the right pathso umm what possessed u to use wax?fell for all the lies?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alati
@alati
14 years ago
4 posts
soaringeagle said:
wow really
that sucks bro well you can do the dread wax removal theres alot of info here (im going to edit the title)welcomewell make sure u stay on the right pathso umm what possessed u to use wax?fell for all the lies?
Hey Brother, thanks - I never intended to use wax because i believed the true roots of locks have been around since the be gaining of man - they had no combs and products so locks had to be the true natural growth of hair - but I did fall for the nonsense about wax - like it helps your hair grow and keeps it from drying out - so i would use the wax maybe once a week in small amounts - then wash it out. but it still started to feel greasy and heavy and UN-NATURAL .... I will never use wax again!!!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hope u always tell others how nasty wax is

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form