Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Soo.... half of my head turned into one giant clump. How to seperate?

Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
I guess I carried it on a bit too long, haha.On the right side of my head, about 6 small thin dreads clumped together at the roots, and it made it's way up about 3/4ths of the dreads.Now, it's not even a dread- more like a big netted looking clump. I can fit half my hand under it. On top of this net, are the remains of the little dreads, sticking out about 2 inches. They're just mostly unknotted hair now, not really dreads.So how do I turn this back into seperate dreads? I'm all for them doing their own thing, but I would really appreciate it if I didn't have this clump sticking 5 inches out of my head all the time. I want them back to individuals.I've heard that taking little nail scissors and cutting a few hairs at a time till I can pull it apart works well? I'm just scared of one getting cut off all the way. Some have nothing under them after the net. It's far too knotted up to pull apart.Thanks
updated by @buffalo-rogers: 01/13/15 08:41:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
try olive oil on the connected hairs then pull apart?take a close detailed picture

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
I tried the olive oil, and did a tiny bit of snipping. They came apart pretty painfully, but apart nevertheless.Thanks :)
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea pics plz
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
from now on keep ontop of it more and it wont hurt Buffalo Rogers said:
I tried the olive oil, and did a tiny bit of snipping. They came apart pretty painfully, but apart nevertheless.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form