Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

no more off topic discussions on main page!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok this is getting rediculouse i do appreciate that many of you feel the need to have the supoort of your freindfs here and reach out whenhurtingi also appreciate the mindless entertainment threads too but..look on ythe front page right now its 1/2 personal please for help ond lets all be silly posts and only 1/2 drewad related..i made a keeping it freindly group and a hottub hangout group a fun and games group and a random nonsence and verbal vommit group there are plenty of places on the site for these type discussions..they NEED to go there from now on no excuses no exceptionsnow the ones already on the front page pleasde voluntarily close them (after creating it in a group and linking the forum 1 to the group 1)youy dont need to delete just relocate andd contrinure .. any that keep getting replies after today will be moved by adminsthank you im not trying to discourage thesae important conversations just keep them from taking over

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Is the "general talk" part of the forum considered the main page? If so then I'm sorry and I'll have it moved right away. I thought you always meant the "welcome new members" part of the forum.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea and besides you can take it to the cannabis groups or the new to this site : ) www.legalizecannabis.ws well when you guys get off topic and need to talk about the green lol
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Yeah, really, is the general questions and general talk forum sections off limit to "general talk" and "general questions" subjects other than dreadlocks?? I always felt I could post off topic questions and discussions there without having to join a "group".??????
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well they were meant to be general talk abnd questions vbiut dreadsandits like this 1/2 the congvos are personal right ouit front for the world to see.. and that means alot less dread info on the front page toothats why groups are not right up front and so personal info isnt being seen by who knows whoyea u want menbers to read em but theres 1000 non members a day reading tooits just better all around to keep off topic stuff in the groups

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
edited the general talk description to be more clear general questions already wastheres at least 3 or 4 groups perfect for anything goes type stuff

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form