Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

loops, hoops and freaking out

Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
So I have had my dreads for just over 1 month and i started to form loops in the first week or so. just recently the loop in the middle of the dread had came undone. its still in the dread but the end of it is sticking out.is this normal? will the rest of the hair get embedded into rest of the dreads?sorry I have no picture
updated by @shuaib-ahmed: 01/13/15 08:39:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it will do what it wants to doif u have a lil tuft of hair sticking out so what?i got em too its coolthe only thing thats a problem is...the freaking out..stop it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
i just thought that when you get loops they would start to lock and get tighter after.
ratcakie
@ratcakie
14 years ago
60 posts
thats what the loops etc... are from my expieriance, the hair pulling up getting tighter, I lost well over half the length of my 2 foot long hair in the first cppl mths from massive zig zags, loopie undreaded sections... now after 7/8mths they are tight and there are no zig zags, loops etc... just mild to moderate lumps and bumps ( caractor)...it is very normal for this kind of thing to make you concerend that your dreads aint doing what thier ment to...the second i let them go, they started lookin "good"...and 6mths whent by before i knew it.... happy travels my friend... Shuaib ahmed said:
i just thought that when you get loops they would start to lock and get tighter after.
Earthstudios
@earthstudios
14 years ago
108 posts
what ever it does naturally is normal, I took SE advice and just stopped looking, the first couple weeks I was checking them out like 3 times a day now I haven't even looked for 2 weeks, I throw a hat on and go, maybe I'll go a couple more :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form