Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Natural vs. T&R

CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
These pics are terrible since I was taking them in the dark and trying to aim at the back of my head. But you can still get the gist. I see a lot of q's about natural vs. T&R and since I am doing a combo the differences are easy to spot so I thought I'd share. The natural dreads completely take on a life of their own and they are all unique and quirky. The t&r are much straighter with fewer original traits. They are both developing at about the same pace though it seems.

updated by @crazydaizy99: 02/03/18 04:57:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
great thread and definately shows the difference clearly

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
sings songs and plants seeds
@sings-songs-and-plants-seeds
14 years ago
13 posts
good posting... i have been going patience method and mine look very much like the quirky ones uptop, i keep getting the "are your dreads right" comments from the locals lol. But i love them thus far ;)
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
The quirky ones are definitely my favorite. They just feel really cool and I like the way the hair reminds me of little snakes :)
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I TnR to just get a kick start hopefully my loose hair turns into a bunch of those xD I want some zig zags and such :)
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Don't sell t&r short when it comes to craziness. Check out a few of my pictures and you'll see what I mean. At first they were pretty tame, but as of months 4-6 they start to go crazy. Either way I think both turn out essentially the same, as I know a number of people who've asked me if I went patience/neglect after seeing my hair at almost 11 months.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form