Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Soaringeagle

Ganja Farmer
@ganja-farmer
14 years ago
12 posts
stop closing my discussions weed is not a drug its a natrural substance just because poison ivy makes you change, does that Mean its a drug NO IT DOES NOT. And second of all how is it animal cruelty when he tryna eat my buds im not forcing him to eat it he trying to and im not gonna feed him nugs so im gonna smoke him out if he wants it if he didnt like it he would leave but he sticks around, How many peple think thats animal cruelty if you do please say so. Dont see what your problem is with talking about marijuana if your not open about it then you probly think there is something worng with it, so what do you have against marijuana the healing of a nation?
updated by @ganja-farmer: 01/13/15 08:39:05PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
just post everything weed related here, like I said that one time alot of people like talking about it but just not on the main forums or else it'd be 20discussions about weed with a few dreadlock related here an there,your more then welcome to repost all of that here tho http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/hempcanabisactivists#axzz0sBaDC9w7 gonna close this one to tho man, nothing personal.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form