Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

when separating dreadies, does your head ever hurt?

Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
I'm in about a month now.So I was just separating some of them in the back, and some of them get really bad knotted with others around them.So when I grab the two and rip them apart, it'll kind of hurt my head.I practically separate them everyday, but they still keep connecting with the others, and like I said, kind of hurt when I separate.Is this common?not only for them to hurt when separating, but for some of them to constantly be connecting with the ones around them?
updated by @cavewoman: 02/03/18 03:30:49PM
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
yeah mine hurt sometimes when i separate them, but i usually just rip the hairs the are connecting the two dreads.and yes they will conjoin quite often, especially after washing them
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
for sure, that sounds like a good idea lisa.
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
ya, and I can imagine it's a lot easier and healthier for them to separate when their wet.
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Holy crap...in my first few months I was separating like crazy... sometimes two and three times a day depending on what I was doing. And yes, it hurt something fierce. Now I really don't have to separate them that often... I generally give them the once-over once or twice a week, and don't have to mess with them otherwise.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form