Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

rastafarian gathering online

matt2
@matt2
14 years ago
40 posts
my local rasta gatherings in my town just got shut downbecause of herb smoking, the works of babylon have cometo me. And i personally love the gatherings and now since wee do not have them i was thinking i could start one virtually. so i was thinking every tuesday at five o clock we could all go onto the chat place and have a gathering. this can be for people who are not rastafarian at all, or people who are thinking of converting.So if people would like to do this then do it.so if a gathering one week gets canceled or something then i will post a form the says rasta gathering canceled. and that is how it will workthis is a learing thing. for people that want to learn stuff.I guess I could be the leader of this activity.This form is also a permission form to soaring eagleIf this is ok then it would be nice if me and soaring eagle could run the whole thing.This can start next week if I get permission.
updated by @matt2: 01/13/15 08:37:32PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Glad that you asked permission at least but posting in the introducing yourself section was a mistake. You should have just messaged SE yourself and if he could post it in the events thingy (if he approves) of course. But SE and the rest of our members are mostly mother nature oriented and I doubt that most of the members here would like to have a religious meeting...but at least you gave it a shot...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u got it ill be at the gathering so wont be on for a couple weeksinstead of posting in the forums or events why not create a rasta gathering group that way u can have forum style discussions throughout the week and then the in chat live gathering on whatever day u wantif we start getting more scheduled chats i can make a chat schedule page scheduling both themed chats and open chat timesbut tha6t will be something to think of after the gathering if we get a few more weekly chat ideas

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form