Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My dreadlock experience updates/

Argie Gulay
@argie-gulay
14 years ago
19 posts
Ok guys good to be back =D.well kinda busyI attached some of the picture of my hair right now...about to reach 3 months now.basically I do nothing on my dreads right now. except I scratch my scalp most of the time due to itchyness haha and now I got dandruff =(... well I think it's a bit normal to have dandruff once in awhile specially on itchy dreads hehe. I think it's time to get wet tonight! anyway I just wanted you guys to take a look if I am doing it in a right way. not the scratching part but on how do my dreads form right now. so it was a crochet method they used on me.basically I just want to show all how is the transformation goes. well I think it's kinda messy right now. so what you guys think?
updated by @argie-gulay: 01/13/15 08:36:18PM
Argie Gulay
@argie-gulay
14 years ago
19 posts
I can feel some of the roots are getting solid but I think it still on the early stage
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
scalps looking ititatedhow often do u wash and with what

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Argie Gulay
@argie-gulay
14 years ago
19 posts
once a week... should I wash it more frequent like twice a week? soaringeagle said:
scalps looking ititated
how often do u wash and with what
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
What are you washing with? Argie Gulay said:
once a week... should I wash it more frequent like twice a week?

soaringeagle said:
scalps looking ititated
how often do u wash and with what
Argie Gulay
@argie-gulay
14 years ago
19 posts
hmm baby shampoo =( I can't find any acv baking soda here =(
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
huh hows that possible? every supermarket in the world has acv and baking soda but it might be called bicarbonate soda in your country and any type vinegars fine toohow can u not find baking soda look in your kitchen..in your fridge if u ever bake bread cookies well anything u use it..its an extremely common ingredient that would be ..well so hard to not find youd need to go to some remote jungle villiage that hasnt had any contact with modern man ever to find a place where u cant find it Argie Gulay said:
hmm baby shampoo =( I can't find any acv baking soda here =(

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wash with baking soda teatree rosemary and ..freezing cold water i bet u wash with very hot dont u

--
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
loooookin goooo man
Argie Gulay
@argie-gulay
14 years ago
19 posts
yeah correct I used water from the heater hehe. gonna try that cold water. ima go to the city market to buy vinegar and baking soda today! Matted Dew said:
loooookin goooo man
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form