Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

if u use the alexa toolbar (or even if u dont)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
notice its working just having a few people use it our ratings improved by about 200,000it jumps up and down alot but its steadily getting betterjust in 3-4 days its improved alot, its now at 1,389,619still a high number but considering we probly started at well over 10 million less then a year ago its jnot so bad but the goal is to get that number below 400,000of just a few more of u add the alexa toolbar http://www.alexa.com click toolbarwe can do it in the next month or 2what that number means, os a ranking of importance google is 1, the most important site on the net sites with 100,000 or lower get the most trafic of any sites onlinesites ranked under a million are doing pretty wellbut the lower that goes the more traffic your getting and the higher importance your rated as..which means higher ranking in search enginesso if u installed the toolbar good wotk u should notice the rank getting beter daily (altho may bounce alot and seem to do worse at times) weekly though u should see a trend of improvement.if your not willing to insall the toolbar you can help in other ways by adding a link to here on your other pages and blogsif we reach 800,000 rank in next 2 weeks i'll be very happy :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:19:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
our rank has improved an average of 100,000 points every 24 hours bout 2-3 days till our ranks better then both knottyboy and dreadheadhqmeanning we'll be ranked as more importanti told ya im workin my ass off on this and its workin put better then expectedwe will be the number 1 dreadlock site in just over a month at a guessthis has taken many many hours of work a day and will continue to as the ranking improves steadilyyou all are doing a wonderful job as well posting quality threads that are very informative and helpful which also have listed high in searches.all crafters who havent added your shops yet should soonand anyone who wanted to work on a cosmetic facelift for the site should get together and brainstormim really expecting things to really take off soon

--
Rachel Guthrie
@rachel-guthrie
14 years ago
36 posts
I installed it, :) It says '764,993 ' Woooo.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it was over 1.5 million few days ago it will be in the 600k range tomoro if the trend continuesif u test u will see i thi8nk dhhq is 500k kb 400perfectdreads and dlt slipped uopa bove a mil and only howtodread was round 300k (i never tested tye one that ends in .tw caune never can remember it) or getupdreadup but if u know those addresses u can lemme know where they standbut were doing great the rankings improving s ton dailyand im doing more behind the scenes stuff thats gonna keep us doing better(our link popularity for instance is skyrockrtting unfortunastely only in yahoo for some reason google and alexea and others are slow in picking it up (well alexas link populatity is only updated quarterly so that might take 3 months to show)but then again u know dhhq has thousands of links to it but alexa only gives em crredit for like 200+so i dunno hoow that works outim probly babbling and giving too much info..my point is..im workin my ass off and its workingand if we do get below 100k swiching to advertising will be easyso hopefully after july we can do away with donations Rachel Guthrie said:
I installed it, :) It says '764,993 ' Woooo.

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form