Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

to bang or not to bang?

lauren brannon
@lauren-brannon
14 years ago
1 posts
i started dreading my hair a little over a month ago, and they are coming along quite nicely :) when my hair was straight, the cut i had was longer in the front and shorter in the back, so i decided to knot up my bangs. so...i've been noticing how good all my friends look who kept the bangs in the front, and the idea has crept into my mind to comb out my bangs. one of my front chunkers started to split at the root the other day and thats when i realized how easy it would be to straighten out my bangs if i really want to. i've always felt really weird without hair around my face. my friend says i look alright with just letting the bangdreads hang down but will that look strange once they really lock up?SOOOOOOOi need opinions.do you think it looks better to have straight bangs or dreaddybangs?
updated by @lauren-brannon: 01/13/15 08:34:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
straight bangs can look "cutesy" but i really preffer a fully dreaded head

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh but u have much more serious concerns here the reason its so easy to comb out is cause u waxed .. wax only glues hair togetheru nereeeeeeeed to get all that wax out its evil stuffafter the wax is out then well anything u wanna do is fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
It's really up to you. Whatever would make you happier.
Alicia
@alicia
14 years ago
68 posts
I left my bangs in the front. Sometimes I feel like I should dread them, but so far I'm not 100% sure. I do feel like right now..in the baby dread crazy phase they do help my hair look alittle nicer and cleaner. :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form