Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Dreads aren't for everyone and sometimes it's just not the right time in someones life. You are beautiful with or without dreads and I hope you stick around. :)
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
aww why;d you cut them instead of conditioning (or cuz the time?)well least now you know for sure whether or not they are right for you (at least in this part of your life)and of course you're still welcome around, there are plenty of other people here without them.so,,, what you gonna do with your locks? lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
aww your still gorgouse and i understand i just am sorry for a couple reasons1: wish youd started them a better way2 wish youd stuck it through alirrle longer..or at least talked to us b4 just doing itive heard alot of people have had a day ot 2 where they just wanted to chop because they got that urge but a weeks worth of resisting the wurge really paid offhugswell i hope u didnt have em long enough to go through depression but then again u said u nevrr really felt like thay were yoirsin a way its a testiment to the temporaryness of that type dread and i hope someday you are ready to dread againalso ofcopurse we want you to stay! we love you for you not your hairbut well we all do get to spank ya just once..hehesweety dont worry bout it your not the 1st to cut u wont be the last..your still part of the family and one day you'll be ready to9 get dready again

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
there is no shame in cutting dreadlocks, same as there is no shame in having them in the first place. dreadlocks do not define who you are - you are the defining element.just as i am happy to hear of new dreadheads, i am also happy to see people's transformations through life.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
was she going out with us? all of us? thats pretty open minded :) Lisa McRae said:
... Are you breaking up with us then? :)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
we were worried youd go through regret and depressiionlove u too Lauren Larsen said:
aww thanks guys! you are all so kind. i just didnt know if you guys would get mad! but im glad you didnt. love you all!

--
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
LMAO depression?
Raychelicious
@raychelicious
14 years ago
14 posts
The fact that you decided to cut them, shows that you are being true to yourself, without regret of repercussions from the "dreadhead" community. Power on sista!
updated by @raychelicious: 07/23/15 03:20:25PM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Yep, went through it with my last set...Well, kind of an inner chill like part of me was no longer there. IllumiKnotty said:
LMAO depression?
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
not to knock down on anyone's shit here, but depression over hair?nostalgia & remembrance: that i can understand; but my emotional framework cannot conceptualize how a person can be affected to that extent over something like hair.maybe its the pisces in me.. we are in a dream-state most of the time
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form