Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My Timeline, Take a Look :)

JoelR
@joelr
14 years ago
27 posts
Hi Everyone!This is my time-line. My dreads/twists are pretty new, I only use Aloe-Vera for the scalp, to relieve itching, and Shea Butter to grab those loose hairs and pin them to the dread. Here are a few more pics...Beginning:

Week 1:

Week 2:

Thanks for checking it out!
updated by @joelr: 02/14/15 02:04:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
get rid of the do rag theyre too tight and restricting they just crush everythingif your going to wear anything make it a wool takm th4y fit looser alowing hair movement within the tam the wool causes srtatic which helps cause knotsand well your using sea salt and alowe which work against eachotherafrican hair is dry needs moisture like aloe other hairs need to dry more to lock, sea salt helps to make it dry and lock easily then use the aloe e only when theyre too dryleave the do rag off shake em out after washing so theyre not all crushed upif u need to wear a tam at night ot a wool sweatter over your pillow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JoelR
@joelr
14 years ago
27 posts
Hello SoaringEagle,Thank you for the great tips. My hair isn't African American, it gets too oily sometimes by itself. Ok, I won't use the Aloe anymore because it'll probably cause too much moisture. I'll try to find a wool tam, and sleep with a wool sweater on the pillow.Once again, thank you! I'm just a bit confused as to the process...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i moved this to journals and timelinesupdate every couple weeks

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JoelR
@joelr
14 years ago
27 posts
Thanks! I will. I changed the title ti timeline as well.. soaringeagle said:
i moved this to journals and timelines
update every couple weeks
JoelR
@joelr
14 years ago
27 posts
Thanks guys for your valuable input!I've updated with a new pic at the top of the thread.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
reminds me of my friend's cousin, he started at about the same length, It's cool to see how they grow out, but it's looking like pretty good!
JoelR
@joelr
14 years ago
27 posts
Thanks Ian! The next time I'm probably going to update is in about 2-3 weeks so we'll see how they are then :) Iain said:
reminds me of my friend's cousin, he started at about the same length, It's cool to see how they grow out, but it's looking like pretty good!
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
just realized i wrote "Like pretty good" lol i think i was gonna write something else at firstanyway man they genuinely look damn good :P
JoelR
@joelr
14 years ago
27 posts
Jajaja! I didn't even notice the word like, I assumed it said look...lol! So we both missed it...lolMany thanks! I looked through your dread photos and I'm definitely liking what I see. Keep up the good work bro, they look natural and awesome! Iain said:
just realized i wrote "Like pretty good" lol i think i was gonna write something else at first
anyway man they genuinely look damn good :P
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form