Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Light Beings, UFO's, Star Gates and Encounters of All Sorts

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I have witnessed many other-worldly/super natural occurrences in my life time and wonder if any of you have witnessed such things.Here is a small list of some significant things I have seen that are other worldly.1. I have seen watchers. (no witness)2. Light globes/orbs that free fly, in day light. (one witness with me)3. A hovering/flying disc shaped object that had four smaller "ships" surrounding it. (one other witness with me)4. A (what I can only describe as) a star gate opening or light contact from a star or star like object that was able to move freely in the galaxy.It appeared, moved about within an area of about 5-10 inches, positioned itself (the star)Glowed very brightly with hues of the rainbow, changing from orange, yellow, blueish purple white lights.It was with in a second, a beam of light shot out from a star, traveled to earth getting bigger and brighter then landed, upon landing a huge glow of light swelled, like a giant laser beam finishing with a super natural flash, leaving small orbs of light that look like stars just smaller moving around in our plane.(two other witnesses with me)5. Orange glowing fires like globes hovering low in the sky within our plane, not in the outer galaxy. (viewed at least 8 separate times)They appear over the water out of no where, glow intensely and then shrink into themselves and disappear. They can be seen directly over head and far down along the straight (Georgia Strait) as far as 60 land miles away.They appear alone, and in groups of threes sometimes, glowing side by side with one in the center higher.There have been as many as 12 in one viewing.(witnessed with approx 6 people at separate times)6. Star-ships that are made of light (the light came from one as told in number 4) Stars that position themselves in the night sky and shine bright intense colors and move slightly, unlike other stars.I know stars actually glow with rainbow colors but these are far more intense and move about. (three witnesses)7. Eyes in window watching me as a small child, these bouts were called nightmares by my parents but I was awake and always fully sitting in bed when they entered my room (my parents)The eyes would watch me but never do anything to me or take me any where that I can remember. (I wasn't going to ad this one but I am not sure if it was a dream, a ghost or a galactic watcher so I added it)Now, I know these sightings will sound far out if you have not yet witnessed supernatural occurrences.I was wondering if any one else has witnessed happenings like the ones I've listed above and what you made of it.I want to know what you think and have experienced, what have you seen?Has any one felt that time is going at a different rate, an energy shift has happened?
updated by @island-mamma: 03/06/19 05:03:55AM
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Yep, but I typically blame that kind of stuff on lack of sleep, mental strain, chemical changes in the brain and just being human. I hold too much doubt in my own senses to feel that those events hold much meaning. I refuse to base my life by a clock so I never pay much mind to time anyway.Energy shifts and harmonized events fascinate me though. Some things to me just don't fit with simple explanations. I don't disbelieve in all of it, but the jury is still out to put it figuratively.Oooh, pattern recognition and intuition are a big mind fuck to me....The mind is a very powerful thing and there are quite a few things that make you think..."WTF?!?" hehe
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Never have seen any "moving stars" or UFO's and really don't believe in the "little green men" theory. If anything, I believe they are a demonic force sent to "confuse." On the lighter side though, I did have a solid pewter horse figurine start to melt in my room when I was a kid. It just started getting soft and mushing down right in front of me. I totally freaked out. It did not completely melt and when I picked it up it stopped. Although, I do kind of remember it being very warm or hot to the touch. It was always warped after that. It bothered me so much that I think I threw it away. Don't know if it was a "supernatural" occurence or not, but it sure was freaky!!!! Never could figure out what caused it.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I saw globes of light, not little green men, so I am not speaking of the little green men theory but rather of Light Beings that have been described biblically and other wise throughout human history.I can see how it is confusing though.There are dark forces, call them demons or under-worldly, their purpose is to blind humans to the truth with fear and chemicals and mass control of finance and the like.I realize it is hard to accept people experience these happenings, especially if you have not. MiDread said:
Never have seen any "moving stars" or UFO's and really don't believe in the "little green men" theory. If anything, I believe they are a demonic force sent to "confuse." On the lighter side though, I did have a solid pewter horse figurine start to melt in my room when I was a kid. It just started getting soft and mushing down right in front of me. I totally freaked out. It did not completely melt and when I picked it up it stopped. Although, I do kind of remember it being very warm or hot to the touch. It was always warped after that. It bothered me so much that I think I threw it away. Don't know if it was a "supernatural" occurence or not, but it sure was freaky!!!! Never could figure out what caused it.
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
I cant bring myself to believe that anything is good or evil. Demons to me would just be guiding forces in my life, I don't humanize these forces either. For Me to portray something as a mythological being is just another means to alter my perception to view it in a different way, to help me understand it better.
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Oh I don't have any problem accepting that people have these experiences. I just have problems accepting some of the explanations people and "experts" come up with. I believe people experience supernatural things. I just take it for granted that there is a lot of stuff out there that I can't explain, probably won't ever be able to. I don't dwell on it. I haven't seen many things I can't explain (except for that darn pewter horse that still haunts me to this day LOL!) like lights in the sky, etc. I figure if I was meant or am meant to understand it, God will reveal it to me in his own time. Must be interesting for you though!!!! :)>Island Mamma said:
I saw globes of light, not little green men, so I am not speaking of the little green men theory but rather of Light Beings that have been described biblically and other wise throughout human history.
I can see how it is confusing though.

There are dark forces, call them demons or under-worldly, their purpose is to blind humans to the truth with fear and chemicals and mass control of finance and the like.

I realize it is hard to accept people experience these happenings, especially if you have not.
MiDread said:
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Ha-Ha! Must must be interesting for your girlfriend. Makarov said:
Yeah, once a month I turn into a werewolf...*shrug* No biggie.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form