Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural freshener?

J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
is there some concoction of natural ingrediants that i can find around the house or at like wal mart that i can just mix up and spray on my dreads for a good fresh smell? because im around many kinds of smoke ;) and i need a way to get the smell out without soaking my hair....especially cigarette smoke.
thanks

updated by @jd: 01/13/15 08:32:15PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
mix any oils u like in warer spray on any nice smelling oils will work so find your scenti usualy mix 3-8 different oils to custom blend mt own personal scent

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
J.D.
@jd
14 years ago
115 posts
can you give me some examples of scents i can find?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well ofcourse u can use medicinal esential oils lavander rosemary teatree all are good theres 2 threads on herbs so u can use sage thyme any oils that suite your hair scalp conditions can be used as scents too or the stricklty scent oils that like muslim shops sell patchouli myrh amber opium rose etc etc etc i often start with a stronger earth y base which covers unpleasant odors well then add to it a sweeter but not flowery mid scent and top it off with a light flowery scent but u can mix to tastemoved to products

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I've actually been meaning to try out just that with patchouli, I like the way that smells,and either add it to a spray or rinse,seems like it'd work pretty well,but just go to a place that sells them and smell out the ones you like, lol
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form