Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

They're coming back already!

Marco Esquandolas
@marco-esquandolas
14 years ago
15 posts
I'd like to thank all you beautiful souls here for what you're doing. I rushed into dreadies with only knowledge from jonny and others. Well 9 weeks ago I combed out my backcombed set and embarked on a journey. Without the truth and encouragement spoken here, I wouldn't have had the balls to start over. I know I would've loved my other set (and boy do I miss them after even a short time), but now I feel like I've found the right path.

I try not to touch it as much as possible, or even look at it. I have a tendency to fuss. But it sure was exciting the first time you try to brush hair out of your face and your hand gets stuck :), then I started looking. They're popping up everywhere! Still in their ultra-infant stages, but it makes me so happy. I have been taking a couple pictures every month and starting to put together a timeline which will be posted soon.

Once again guys, thanks for everything, my hair thanks you too. You could cut the love with a knife on this forum.

updated by @marco-esquandolas: 01/13/15 08:32:15PM
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Happy Trails Brother, glad your journey's going well....namaste'
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thats so awesome congrats :)im sure this set you'll have a good long time.. johny advocates instant dreads , but they end up being very temporary.. i think our sites got more dreads over 10-15 years then any other and im sure most who are just starting out here will survive that long too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
:):):) have fun with your hair! <3
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
sounds awesome man! keep up the timelining, the best part is seein how they change,
Raychelicious
@raychelicious
14 years ago
14 posts
Good for you taking out the insta-dreads and starting a-new! I am sure you will be even more proud to display the signs of your long journey! I'm going the natural route, and am also so glad I found this website/community!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form