Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Few quick questions

Brayde Glassford
@brayde-glassford
14 years ago
8 posts

Hey all, just a few questions, i just sectioned my hair out and backcombed a bit just to speed up the process, all of a week ago(i know natural would have been better). I understand time is my allie in this process, and that doesnt bother me at all. My only concern is my hair is getting really oilly in spots, mostly the back where i sleep and rest on. Now do i just saty away from water and washes(washed once with the baking soda wash, head was itchy)? and they tips of the sections are oilly, will that effect how they lock up? and ( last question) if i rest on the back of my head will thos locks form flat or anything like that? any extra measures?

Thanks Droogies!

Brayde

updated by @brayde-glassford: 01/13/15 08:32:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
laying on em helps em dread, oiliness is helped by washing lil less (weekly or so) and thyme tea sprays between washingsbaking soda cfan cause itches if u dont do acv rinse afterno reason to stay away from water or washing..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brayde Glassford
@brayde-glassford
14 years ago
8 posts
alright thanks, i ahve only washed once so far, and i used avc rince after. and got another question, should i avoid chloene pools/hot tubs? Thanks man
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
avoid no but good to rinse or wash after Brayde Glassford said:
alright thanks, i ahve only washed once so far, and i used avc rince after. and got another question, should i avoid chloene pools/hot tubs? Thanks man

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brayde Glassford
@brayde-glassford
14 years ago
8 posts
thank you so much man, have a good one.Peace and love
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form