Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Question about Broken loose hairs

Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
So im about a month in, and yes my hair is starting to get stuck together etc. One thing im noticing though is that sometimes i come across these long broken strands of hair that tend to connect front strands of hair to back. Ive created this diagram below so you can get what i mean.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9295/dreadquestion.jpg

Now my question is, what to do about these? I just ripped one out the other day but im afraid that im going to be untangling any progress ive made so far.

Should i rip em out? cut em out? or just let them hang?

updated by @pwntus: 01/13/15 08:31:53PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
kinda odd but just rip emprobly backcombed?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
Natural sir, I know in the diagram it kind of looks like dreads but i just drew the hair that way so itd be easier to understand.Thought it was kinda weird too. Thought it could be due to just broken hair when washing or possibly sleeping on strands of broken hair that i didnt see. havnt really come across many but there was sort of a "main" one which is what i drew.Anyway thoughThanks for the help. =D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ah ok thought it maybe was 1 that was ripped out durring backcombingits just odd to see it connecting at the tips that waybut ripping any connecting hairs is a good thing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form