Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

heres a poem i wrote, just wanted to share it.

BubbleGumWhat!?!
@bubblegumwhat
14 years ago
8 posts
There is no time to hide, for the world is what we seekDestroy your buildings, and crash your cars, break these flaws in witch you abide, in which you keep, reunite with your bothersThey are waiting with open arms, an with open handsIf you could only understand, struggling for breath as the waves crash down from the sea.I would kill to feel the breeze, for just a glimpse of land, a spec of sand, or maybe just a piece of solid ground in witch this torn body could stand.Cant you understand, we are only a spiritual light called to stare directly into the serpents eye without fear without frightWe know not are future but reach without sight. This savage body is only a device no matter how beautiful the inside, made to transport energy that the soul shall provide. Give me your hand, and hand me your mind it is time, it is time, it is time we rideUnto the night and tonight you have become alive, repent from your evil you were not born to pretend. Tonight is the night of your birth, the same very thing that you refer to as the end. This is only the bond that words could not mend.
updated by @bubblegumwhat: 01/13/15 08:31:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
theres a poetry group as well as music lovers group thayt are a better place to share your music and poetryim closing this but encouraging you to repost in groups

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form