Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shalom Brothers & Sisters

MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
**waves**Im Willow, Asheville NC doula'ing feminist mama of 2 spirited boys, aspiring midwife- and SAHM (for the most part) with many hobbies ranging from sewing to childbirth LOL..Um.......I have dreads :) about 50 or so- really the count has been different a few times. They are a bit of an emotional and sacred journey for me as I finally feel free.. My hair locking started with the passing of my grandfather and is quickly becoming a very spiritual thing for me. Although I have always admired and wanted dreads, it wasnt until very recently I was ready to free myself, and take the plunge. Now I dont look back. I feel more connected to myself than ever before with them. And I love playing with them, I think they like it too ;) LOLI love Fires- SFC (google it if you dont know)I believe the Bushes screwed usI will fight to the death for ChocolateI secretly want a VW VanaganI plan to buy land in the next few years and erect a yurt with some goats, chickens, and a gardenI cloth diaper and breastfeedAm overly compassionate and easily heartbrokenI cry and I laugh from time to timeI believe in being human, real and connected
updated by @mountainwillow: 01/13/15 08:24:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
how did i miss thisall i can say is i love ya willowhave from the day we metyour just awesome

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Stubbygray
@stubbygray
15 years ago
16 posts
Shalom, Sister. I feel ya. I too am overly compassionate and will fight for chocolate. : ) I'm also a mom, of a newly dreaded 5-year-old, and am in the process of freeing myself as well.Blessings.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
oh so awesome i was gonna ask how old your dreaded daughter was..my best freinds daightrer wants to dread too and probly will be soon a=fter i move out there

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form