wool rubbing

IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
okay i started to rub my hair with a 100% woolen cloth

it has helped me especially in the first 2 weeks to help start them

clockwise or anti-clockwise is fine, but just pick ONE and STICK WITH IT

i normally did it once a day (usually in the morning before i left for school) for as little as 5 minutes to as long as 15 minutes

and in the first 2 weeks of neglect (except for wool rubbing and an occasional baking soda rinse) i already began to see some locking

i also sleep on a woolen pillow case (the natural rubbing has helped me during the nighttime)

now i am at 2 months and my hair is crazy !! yup. but definitely knotty!

updated by @illumiknotty: 01/13/15 08:31:01PM
Marco Esquandolas
@marco-esquandolas
14 years ago
15 posts
Sweet! How much pressure do you use? Or just kinda push it around on your head?I am at 3 weeks and excited to see some small clumps forming too! I've got a wool tam I wear a bit, maybe I'll try a bit of this rubbing.How often are/were you washing?
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
not very hard but it varied it was just for the sake of rubbing in a circlei wash it when i felt it getting oily (every 2-3 days)now it doesnt get that oily, once maybe 1-2 times a weekits liek the "shampoo detox" Mike said:
Sweet! How much pressure do you use? Or just kinda push it around on your head?

I am at 3 weeks and excited to see some small clumps forming too! I've got a wool tam I wear a bit, maybe I'll try a bit of this rubbing.

How often are/were you washing?
Mama Amandier
@mama-amandier
12 years ago
8 posts

I just tried rubbing my hair with a wool scarf yesterday after reading your post and I am reallyquite impressed by the difference it seems to make. Thanks for the tip!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form