Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

partial dreads

GualeeZy
@gualeezy
10 years ago
9 posts
i started my dreads on jan 26 2013 using the tnr method. they started getting all loopy and everything that you want to see if new dreadlings. i would say about 7 months later I came to a cobclusion that i should take them out, mainly to widen my chances of finding a better job. so my mother and now ex-girlfriend startedtaking them out.. long story short by the time they didnt feel like taking out anymore, i had about 17 dreads left in all. mainly in the back and left side of my head. i just hadone of my friends finish the rest. so now the few dreads i had from my previous dreading experience are pretty mature looking. i just basically wish to know if there are any certain precautions i shpuld take when it comes to washing or even handling them. should i treat the right side of my head (new dreads) differently from the left side (basically mature)Thanks in advance for any advice any of you all can offer me. also if there is anyone who has been through this before could you share your experience?Thanks again.
updated by @gualeezy: 01/13/15 10:03:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

nah just use the liquid not bars if u use dreadlockshampoo so they dread faster is all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GualeeZy
@gualeezy
10 years ago
9 posts
I've been using the Bs/aCV wash for the past 2-3 months I would say. do you think it would be better to use liquid dreadlockshampoo considering I have half a head full of new dread?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

either should be fine but long termn the shamooos healthier

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form