Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Over-twisting?

TGC
@tgc
10 years ago
3 posts

hi, i'm new here and I started locing my hair 5 months ago at a salon, and i took it upon myself to twist it occasionally. The thing is i can see it beginning to recede my hairline, so stopped last night immediately.

1) Will it grow back?

2) I work at a company, what tips do you have for keeping it neat?

I was thinking lightly twisting it for work and then letting it loose and free as i got home. Awesome site btw!

updated by @tgc: 01/13/15 10:03:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

all twisting does is make u go bald..stop it complertely u dont need to go bald for ajob u dont need to do anything at all except wash them

if anytying tie them back neatly..nothing else

your losing hair in just 6 months.. imagine where u will be in 6 yearsw..stop it nowalso a salon was a very bad idea..was wax or inrerlocking used?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TGC
@tgc
10 years ago
3 posts

wax, palm-rolling. But i haven't gone back for a month or so, and at home i only use tea tree oil.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

ok they screwed u bad like most salons do wsax is a scam and the number 1 killer of dreads u need wax b gone to getr that out

read the dreaducation poage the dread wax truth page and the dread wax removal page

--
TGC
@tgc
10 years ago
3 posts

Ok, but i don't think i have anymore wax. My hair is actually really soft, as are the locs and I don't see any sign of wax on my scalp or in my hair. Should I still do that?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

yea many ppl have said that only to realize lears later how much wax is still there

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form