Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

to bleach ot not to

moon zio
@moon-zio
10 years ago
3 posts
I have dreads that are almost half a year old. No wax, no sprays, no crocheting ect... nothing but washing.If like to get a good blonde color, its at a blonde orange after one bleach job.
updated by @moon-zio: 01/13/15 10:03:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

u can but theres always a rusk of it going wrong with bleaches wich can fryu the hair making it very brittle

is the color worth the risk? it might be ..if its important to you

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
interrstella
@interrstella
10 years ago
41 posts
I'd suggest a bleachbath. Which is simply mixed bleach (as if you're about to put it on your hair) diluted with shampoo or dish soap as i used. The ratio is a 1:1 of mixed bleach and shampoo. Goes on more easily rinses cleanly and is less harsh. If you're worried about your ends you can give them a good rub with coconut oil and let it soak for 2 hours then just put your bleach bath mix directly on. Good luck :)
moon zio
@moon-zio
10 years ago
3 posts
I know that there is a risk. I have alot of school knowledge on hair but then again its not hard to know that damage will occur and to be prepared for anything. Lol.I once upon a time did a bleach bath . I do not want to go that route again. My skin broke out. Im curious to see of other dread heads who have bleached there dreads and how much time in between each bleaching .. LolDo you guys know if purple shampoo would be a no no in dreads? Like will it My dreads to loosen up?
moon zio
@moon-zio
10 years ago
3 posts
Lovely hair both of you. And gorgeous colors!!miss
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form