dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

desperate sitiation

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

hi guys

for 4 years this sites done very well with literalythousands of number 1 position keywords (low trafic ones) and most high trafic ones on page 1

but back in oct the trafic dropped drasticly and just recently the ads stopped covering the site costs!

whats worse is i recently commited to a 3-6 month seo work to improve our ranking at 640 a month

this is where things get desperate

i make just 700 a month from disability

i pay over 200 for the sites costs..

i have bills too..im broke..my accounts overdrawn

i owe 100 to my sis for vet bills (cats dying i think)

hundreds for other over due bills

my accounts 200+ overdrawn from the sites fees being taken out

and in a few weeks the next 650 payments due (and desperately needed) (the sute wont survive withoit it )

i dont mind living on next to nothing..but do need to raise a few hundred asap yo survive the month

i really need to raise a few hundred each month for next few months so please please donate

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/donations-1

plz use that to donate

im not sure how ill get through the month without your help

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 10:02:17PM
jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
10 years ago
175 posts
Aww hold on SE. I will spread the word. It is hard. I hear ur honesty. Do what I can.sad. Peace and love brother
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

thnx jazzy reallly appreciate it as im really doing all i can ..and really getting worried this month especially

mostly cause the 1st payment was closer to 1000 and really hurt

--
Hannah Wilson
@hannah-wilson
10 years ago
10 posts
I am going to donate as soon as I can find my wallet (just moved to a new place). I know what it's like to be hurting financially friend.
Sarahface
@sarah16
10 years ago
108 posts

I hate that I can't afford to help you SE, we almost lost our apartment several times over the past couple months. Things just hadn't gotten back on track since my husband and I lost our jobs. Without our tax return we literally would have been on the streets. So I understand what you're going through with struggling with the bills. It breaks my heart that you're sacrificing so much for this site though. I hope people who truly can afford it on here can see what a great thing you're doing and help if they can, too.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

someone did make a absoliyely wonderful donation that really helped a ton..still worried but not freaking out scared now haha

hope to get a lil more help but certainly do not want anyone to put themselves in this situation too ..only if you can afford it..a buck or 2 ..or more

i must say (and almost tearing up while typing it) i have been absolutely amazed bu how much some ppl who could afford it have appreciated the site and given way above and beyond anything i expected

you guys are amazing

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome
and congrats on the move!

Hannah Wilson said:

I am going to donate as soon as I can find my wallet (just moved to a new place). I know what it's like to be hurting financially friend.

--
Rude Bwoy
@rude-bwoy
10 years ago
40 posts

If I would have known this was going on. I would have sent you $10 when I spent my last $25 on dread shampoo.

If I come across anything I will do what I can :-D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome thnx

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form