Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hello world =)

A.R. Harris
@ar-harris
11 years ago
3 posts

hello everyone how are you? today i decided to regrow my dreads that i shaved off to try to get a job. so here i am today growing them back i wash my hair with nothing but water and honestly its going good and i like it and ittl be a fun experiment to see how different if at all theyll be washing that way. my hair is naturally very curly and hmm puffy? dont know for sure how to describe it XD ive attached photos so you can look and see for yourself. i plan on keeping a timeline for them this time since i actually have a camrea

updated by @ar-harris: 01/13/15 10:00:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

that will dread awesomely but you should wash with more then just water

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
A.R. Harris
@ar-harris
11 years ago
3 posts

well any shampoo burns and irritates my scalp and causes dandruff i have tried baking soda with my last set of dreads, but i just had problems with washing it all out no matter how little i used and getting it all to dissolve in the water because we had a salt pile that got rained on and got in our water so i think that may be the reason it wouldnt dissolve completely. but now i do like the dreadlock shampoo ive ordered it once before and it never did anything really bad and it worked great but my hair never smells (ive had friends say it just smells like the outside and thats it not a bad scent) and it looks like its gotten more life from it in a way but i may buy a bar and just use it sparingly ive washed my hair in nothing but water for over a year and a half and never any problems i wouldnt expect that itd become a problem for my future dreads in any way but if im wrong i would like to know before you know i do somthing to my future locks id regret as i said it generly is an experiment if things go wrong or if they could go wrong then ill definately just buy some more of the shampoo bars

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

sls is what u had probs with and with baking soda u didnt use enough too lil and u cant rinse out the exfoliated skin not baking soda wich turns to gasses in water

sls is in most shampoos and is toxic

id try the dreadlockshampoo.com they shouldnt caise issues

and well water wont get dirt out of dreads real well try going a month without a shower you'k\ll be able to scrape the crap off your skin with your nails ..all that will be stuck in your dreads

smells nothing the dirt in your hair wont smwell but will get heavy uneanitary and unhealthy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
A.R. Harris
@ar-harris
11 years ago
3 posts

thats a good point ill pick up another bar then thanks =)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form