Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

An Introduction of Sorts

Benhamin Tyrsson
@benhamin-tyrsson
11 years ago
4 posts

Hello. I am a 19 year old from Iowa that has recently taken great interest in dreadlocks. I follow the religion of Asatru.

I have always liked the look, but never really thought of doing it when I had longer hair. And am now deciding(With inspiration from Lazy Dreads on Youtube) to grow out my hair, and Dread it. I plan on using the T&R method for my hair so I can control the thickness of my locks a little easier. My girlfriend has also always wanted to dread her hair, so shes starting out with a few to see how she likes it. So, until my hair is a decent length, I will be living out my dread dreams through her. Haha

I have decided on Dreads because of the dedication it requires, and time it takes as well as the look.

I enjoy reading, TV, Tattoos(I plan on having a complete body suit), Scarification(I'm getting my face scarred shortly), and general body modifications.

Anyways, Thank you for having me on the forum!

updated by @benhamin-tyrsson: 01/13/15 10:00:11PM
Benhamin Tyrsson
@benhamin-tyrsson
11 years ago
4 posts

Awesome! That was my main worry. Are they pretty thick at the roots? Thats my only reason for not doing T&R, I heard that in some hair types, it can make weak roots, or if not done properly.

OnlyMyOwn Voice said:

I did the t&r method - I absolutely love the way it's going. I didn't lose much length maybe half an inch if that in general & the thickness was super easy to predict & control from the . Happy journey my friend!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

just let it dread naturally as it grows theres nothing simpler or more worry free

dont waste your time on tnr begin the natural process today and when its long enough it will dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form