Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

4 months in, with little change

Zach Hersey
@zach-hersey
11 years ago
25 posts

I backcombed / TnR about four months ago from today, and it promptly made my hair look like a massive fluffy bush on my head, which was alright, just slightly annoying. Now it is almost exactly the same as how it was before, I can feel a couple slightly tightened up near the front of my head, but still loose at the last 3 inches or so of them. The sides are a little less tight and vey fluffy, and much of the back is completely undone, and entirely loose. My girlfriend whose hair I did the exact same way and at the same time, is much further progressed, much tighter, and not a giant fluff ball. At my job, I have to wear a hat, and I wear a large tam that is relatively loose but still ends up flattening them, so after a couple days of work they are all extremely flat. Any advice or knowledge?

peace and love

updated by @zach-hersey: 01/13/15 10:00:05PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

nothing they are fine

at 4 months its typical that backcombs at its loosest

the hats probly not helping alot

but your progressing fairly typically

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Zach Hersey
@zach-hersey
11 years ago
25 posts

thanks SE, and unluckily I don't have much choice about the hat, I was able to convince my manager to let me wear the looser one, but that's the best I can do

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

technicaly they cant legaly make you wear 1 at all (unless its a health or safrtey issue) so any compromise you make is voluntary

it might make relations easier ..but you do have a choice and the choice is yours

whats the job

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Zach Hersey
@zach-hersey
11 years ago
25 posts

unluckily I work in a kitchen, so I have to have a hat or hairnet on my head

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form