Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Job interview

Cecilia B Paepke
@cecilia-b-paepke
11 years ago
2 posts

I just got a call tonight about an interview the problem is I just started the dreading process 3 days ago so obviously my dreads are still super frizzy and out of control, is there anyway to tame them down for the interview and make them look like nice well formed dreads or am I just going to have to brush them out for the interview and start all over after?

updated by @cecilia-b-paepke: 01/13/15 09:59:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

neither

tie them back or up nealtly use aloe (pure aloe from the plant or food grade with no other ingredients) to make em less frizzy

once styled nicely just act like you dont have dreads at the interbiew if they dare mention them look confused like ytou have no idea why they mentioned them and say yes i just started growing dreads

if they suggest you comb them out or anything just say you know they are an accepted religious expression as part of most religions and spiritualities .would you request i not wear a yahmika to work if i was jewish?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cecilia B Paepke
@cecilia-b-paepke
11 years ago
2 posts

Is there an alternative to aloe? the only aloe I have is the sunburn kind. I do have some organic hair paste that washes out easily could that work? i used to use it to make fake temporary dreads in my hair.
soaring eagle said:

neither

tie them back or up nealtly use aloe (pure aloe from the plant or food grade with no other ingredients) to make em less frizzy

once styled nicely just act like you dont have dreads at the interbiew if they dare mention them look confused like ytou have no idea why they mentioned them and say yes i just started growing dreads

if they suggest you comb them out or anything just say you know they are an accepted religious expression as part of most religions and spiritualities .would you request i not wear a yahmika to work if i was jewish?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i wouldnt trust it to wash out of dreads id just go buy an aloe plant

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form