dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

natural dreadlocks timeline (2 weeks) UPDATE

Mathilde
@mathilde
11 years ago
5 posts

heyy

so i've started my dreadlock journey one week ago, and i thought it would be fun to make a timeline on how it's going and everything and then looking back cause they are changing already!!

so yeah, i'm gonna update every week, and i'm growing dreadlocks the natural way - no combing and just bs/acv twice a week/or when needed

however, i've never really brushed my hair. everytime i had to go to the hairdresser they would always be like "wwwow, when was the last time you combed your hair?" and i would be like... "well, last time i visited u, so 6 months ago" however, dreads never formed because i just used a normal shampoo two times a week, so they never had the chance to

anyway, first some pictures of me before dreading

as u can see, my hair is very scandinavish however it's wavy too, but i just had the idea, that my hair was a lot prettier when it was all flat

this is at party, where i spend like 1+ hour to get my hair all flat like this

this is my normal hair structure so it's not like it's impossible to dread the natural way i think

1 week

so this is the back, u can't really see much here tho, except maybe the wavy one in the middle

so yearh, still not much to see, but it's like somehow in sections, not dreadlocks sections yet, but sections is better than nothing

and they're still in sections

dunno if it's just my eyes wanting so see dreads so badly, or if it's really kinda locking up, just a bit maybe?

anyway, i'll update ya'll next week

2 weeks

hi again guys! i promised i would update next week, so here we go

not much is happening yet, but my mom commented it, tho!

so.. not much is happening, as i said..

so it looks like a bit more is happening here, i guess?

sorry for looking all awkvard and stuff, hhahaha. well anyway, my hair is pretty frizzy at the top of my head, but u can't see it here, cause i'm to stupid to take a good picture, i guess

i have this one "dreadlock" tho, but it's kinda gone now after i showered, soo....

well anyway, i'll update u next week!!

updated by @mathilde: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Vanessa Ashley
@vanessa-ashley
11 years ago
6 posts

Looks like they are starting to do their thing! Good luck! And much patience! ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

its dwefinately making progress and wow you are so pretty..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mathilde
@mathilde
11 years ago
5 posts

thanks a lot! yeah, can't wait to really see a difference!! :)

Vanessa Ashley said:

Looks like they are starting to do their thing! Good luck! And much patience! ;)

Mathilde
@mathilde
11 years ago
5 posts

yeah, i'm dying to see real dreads! and thank u so much :)

soaring eagle said:

its dwefinately making progress and wow you are so pretty..

Mathilde
@mathilde
11 years ago
5 posts

new update!!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form