Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

1 year from shaved head

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

Its been 1 year since a shaved head and ive gained some pretty good length, just recently i have found a few sections that seem to be tangled at the roots. Ive mainly used the BS/ACV wash with ocassional dreadlockshampoo bar back when my hair was shorter. I my hair feels a bit straighter than usual and not frizzy like i want it to be. I ordered some more dreadlocksshampoo bars and sea salt spray to hopefully spruce things up a bit. i used a neutogena anti residue shampoo yesterday just cause its been a full year. Do any of you have any suggestions to have my hair not feel so straight?

updated by @teddyjo: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

try the liquid instead of the bar

are you towel drying

u can see its trying i think the sea salt will help..nd maybe the liquid

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
jedi dreads
@jedi-dreads
11 years ago
28 posts

wool sweater on pillow should help

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

no im not towel drying, but ill order some of the liquid and let you know how it goes. Do we know if it is safe to use the Sea salt spray every day? also will the liquid soap + sea salt spray make hair too brittle? thanks SE

soaring eagle said:

try the liquid instead of the bar

are you towel drying

u can see its trying i think the sea salt will help..nd maybe the liquid

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

I used to do that back like 6 months ago but my hair wasnt long enough haha. Luckily its getting to that time of year again for cold weather so ill definitely give the wool sweater another try. Thanks

jedi dreads said:

wool sweater on pillow should help

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form