Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dandruff problem

Djordje Stanojkovic
@djordje-stanojkovic
11 years ago
2 posts

I had this dandruff problem before dreadlocks too, until i found shampoo that suits my scalp and hair type, after starting my journey i washed them only with bs, acv and oils, and that made the whole thing even worse, i thought that bs will treat my dandruff problem, but actually it made problem even worse, now, dandruff is inside my locks too, and i cant wash that, in my opinion it's worse than a little residue from shampoo, what should i do, is it ok to go back to the shampoo that suits me, and eventually wash my babies with bs once a month or so. This shampoo is concerned ( Schauma 7 herbs) Sorry about my bad english.

Peace and love :D

updated by @djordje-stanojkovic: 01/13/15 09:57:35PM
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

You might have gotten the ratios wrong for the baking soda and/or apple cider vinegar. Did you use them both together, or do one after the other? And tea tree oil and rosemary are excellent for dandruff :)

Djordje Stanojkovic
@djordje-stanojkovic
11 years ago
2 posts

I used them one after another, i was experimenting with ratios but its looks like nothing work for me. I'm using both tea tree and rosemary oil, and that kind of made thing even worse :/

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

what ratios are u experimenting with

that maybe wht

ok if nothing else the www.dreadlockshampoo.com teatree rosemany or pathouli bars or liquid may do the trick

may? should i mean

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form