Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

wool hat

green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts
okay so i have a couple wool hats that i wear from time to time. alot of my friends are telling me to rub my head with it so my head will knot up faster. im letting them grow naturally and was just wondering how safe it was to rub your head with wool and if so how often should i do it? and if there is a certain way to do it? thank you all =]

updated by @green-bean: 01/13/15 08:30:40PM
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
im sure rubbing your head with wool is fine i do it and it does cause it to lock up faster but the locks kinda look odd because your pulling hair from all over your head... i would just say do it like you are scratching your head or in circles
green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts
yeah and i figured it might cause breakage but im not too sure, thank you! labmofgod said:
im sure rubbing your head with wool is fine i do it and it does cause it to lock up faster but the locks kinda look odd because your pulling hair from all over your head... i would just say do it like you are scratching your head or in circles
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
well im sure it will cause breakage if you rub to hard so far i havent had any problems with breakage but i have had to seperate the babys from loose hair that i dont want them to connect to brittney said:
yeah and i figured it might cause breakage but im not too sure, thank you!

labmofgod said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form