Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crazy crazy dreads!

Erin Garrison
@erin-garrison
11 years ago
11 posts

Hey there! So it's been a minute but all is still well and good in the land of dreads! I'm so happy I've gone down this road! Hands down I feel liberated!!!!

With that said though, look at this hot mess! Please tell me this is normal! My hair had seemed to calm down and were looking all together and then in the past couple weeks they've gotten all devious and naughty! Also the guys who live in the back are so flat :( Is that something that will work itself out on their own?

Thank you!!!

updated by @erin-garrison: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

They look great. They do go really nuts between 4 and 6 months!! Your dreads are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing :D

CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

All is normal! Let the flatties do their thing, but if you want them a little more round you could try some beads :)

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

I'm so used to my messy hair that I literally cannot understand what's wrong with the picture you posted lol. They looks LOVELY, so no worries :) the flat ones might even out, depending on where you lie. They get lied on differently each night, so they even out. You might always have some flat ones though, it depends. I have three or so flat dreads; they're only flat in some areas, because I lie on them but not the rest.

Erin Garrison
@erin-garrison
11 years ago
11 posts
Don't get me wrong! I'm not bothered by the messy, I'm so new to this still! I was a wee bit concerned because they had seemed to calm down and then BLAMMO! They went all loose hairy kinky nuts haha :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form