Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The loose, curly hair at the tips of my locs

Tyler Antonini
@tyler-antonini
11 years ago
1 posts

I've had my locs for almost 3 months, and I have but one question. My locs are all pretty nice and tight and everything except for the ends. The ends are all really curly and just loose hair. Will this stay the way it is, or will the ends eventually lock up as well? Because the curls sacrifice a lot of length and I'm not really fond of the way it looks.

The first picture is my natural hair and the second picture is a picture of my hair now.

Thanks!

updated by @tyler-antonini: 01/13/15 09:54:37PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

in your hair it should lock all the way

but in caucasian it might not

its better if it dont cause it makes it dry way slower

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

some people have wispy ends sometimes they blunt into the dread, most people get a mix of it. give it some time & being that curly i'd think they'd blunt themselves up, but the only way to know is to wait & see! personally i love those little curly ends you have going on ;)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

u crochetted the rest isnt locked up its woven too tightly and will take 6 months to loosen enough to even begin dreading so throw away the crochet hook it does extreme damage and drasticly delays dreading

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

Wow, super-curly. They'll probably blunt on their own, but it'll take time, so be patient and see what they do. I think they look cool like that :) it depends though, I have a mixture of both.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form