Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Petition for Dready Rights

Dready Soren
@dready-soren
13 years ago
2 posts
Good day, dread-lovers! I am seeking supporters for my petition to join the US Coast Guard with a religion exemption to keep my dreadlocked hair uncut. Check me out at
and then sign the petition found linked to http://www.dreadygocoastguard.us Thanks and keep those locks a growing!
updated by @dready-soren: 01/13/15 08:56:16PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
signed and good luck

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Crystal O.
@crystal-o
13 years ago
137 posts

Signed and shared on Facebook, wishing you the best!

colbi godlove
@colbi-godlove
13 years ago
48 posts

Good luck brother. My body is being ran by phychopathic judges and case workers, telling and making me take every step, no freedom. and the judge today when i went in court was discussed that humans still grow their hair out and let it dread, and if i want to ever get a real job or respect from my "Supiorors" ( Judger,Case worker, all the babylon systems puppets ) I would have to cut and brush it, and if its past my ears its to long.

Its crazy. I dont want to fling my mess around but if you could hear the way these people are taking advantage of my young age and think since they got power and i am just a stupid no life dont go to school smokes pot loser bum that means they can say whatever they want, even saying if i died today it wouldnt be a lose to anyone because i dont have my education and smoke pot and believe in hippy bullship ( That hippy BS isnt even hippy, He was talking about my RELIGION im not a rasta to be cool, i found rastafari before i knew what reggae or bob marley was, I had studyed Catholic,christian,judaism,muslim just cause i love god and different cultures people built around him, I didnt call myself anything, a free spirit is all. But after i found rastafari, i found myself, it all made sinse, my depression went away. It did so much for me, infact id be dead without it i think, i wouldnt of been able to bare a yr apart from my family without the faith that i know only a rastaman can obtain, or a free man. i tought myself 5 religions, and thouroughly to, its all i did, and "InI will never go a stray" - bob marley, I found myself and i know i wont ever lose myself. dont let babylon downpress you brother stand up for your rights to do what man did since day one. Haircuts and combs were invented by evil empires like biblical sodom, roam, ect. the richy goodys enslaving those who still lived the simple life of nature. Soon we all became slaves. if you cut your hair youll be their slave :P I'ma sign your pition, great luck brother. peace and blessings!

colbi godlove
@colbi-godlove
13 years ago
48 posts
Ay brother i noticed theres no link to the petition on your youtube vid, id post it in comments if i could log in, but i cant lol password forgot! by the way, in any change do you got family in oregon, or are a desendent of general custard? My grandparents are powells, lol i doubt theres any relation. but it wouldnt be a first time meeting a relative online, not even knowing were related lol World of warcraft man, its a small world :P
Dready Soren
@dready-soren
13 years ago
2 posts

Thank you all so much for your signatures! I am very happy about the progress of the petition, as I have about 70 names on the paper version, about 30 onthe on-line version. Colbi: I have spent a little time in Oregon, but the only relatives I have are my wife's cousins (not Powell's at all). Not related to Custard, either, as far as I know. Good luck with your case and keep the faith! BTW, I keep getting an error message when I try to leave a comment (in order to add the link) on the YouTube video under my own account, does anyone else have that problem?

Soren

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form