dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

The Outback spat me back out.

SETKEH MKFR
@setkeh-mkfr
9 years ago
6 posts

Hey guys,

It has been a good long while since i last came about (about 2 years iirc) and for that i apologise since i started my dreads life got a bit far out with work amongst other things lol.

I love what you have done with the site its looking awesome :D

Onto more interesting topics :D

I cannot find the original images i posted in the beginning though i likely still have them but i have continued my journey of beautiful neglect dreads and they are going great they are all different sizes shapes and oddness.

Now that they are mostly formed and nice a strong and healthy from what info i have gleaned from the wisdom gathered here i have taken to forming them some with beads in the hope of cleaning up a little of the crazyness they frayed ends and some of the hair that still has not formed completely, but lets face it they are just so stylish :P

My primary method of cleaning is still Bakeing Soda and ACV wash have not really had much cause to change its been working great though i have though of branching out and finding a nice dreadsoap maybe a little less cumbersom for some washing needs :D

I hope to catch up with you guys an hopefully find some more time to post here and intergrate propperly :D

Pics comming as soon as they dry a little they just got a wash :D

I hope everyone is doing well cant wait to chat again and ask some odd questions i havent had time to ask :D

Peace

Setkeh

updated by @setkeh-mkfr: 05/20/15 12:21:53AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome back but be careful over time the baking soda does severely weajken the hair

www.dreadlockshampoo.com is what i prefer now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SETKEH MKFR
@setkeh-mkfr
9 years ago
6 posts

Good to know :D i will most likely put in an order on payday :P getting paid monthly sucks lol

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

cool

--
TropicalAussieDread
@tropicalaussiedread
9 years ago
4 posts

Heya bulla

What's the story behind the title of this thread? Just curious as I see you're also from Aus. But there was nothing in your post about the outback :P

How's everything going man? I'm down for chats!

-Jigga

SETKEH MKFR
@setkeh-mkfr
9 years ago
6 posts

The only Relation to me and the topic is i am from Aus lol the primary reason i was gone is because of work lol i finally finished school and became a server/linux engineer and systems administrator an it eats allot of time up lol.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

well u can help out with the server then

--
SETKEH MKFR
@setkeh-mkfr
9 years ago
6 posts

Being in my skilset thats highly probable :D what you need mate ??

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

mostly performance tuning over time  i installed varnish wich needs  fine tuning

also i got open search server installed  but needs to be  configured  to do what i want it to do as well as performance tuned

--
SETKEH MKFR
@setkeh-mkfr
9 years ago
6 posts

To be honest i have never used Varnish but with the help of docker it shouldent be hard to prototype a simaler setup and do some tuning and testing.

And by open search server do you mean somthing simaler to http://www.opensearchserver.com/ ??

Also are you hosting the site on Dedicated, shared or Cloud Hardware ??

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form