Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

lame gift and words..... lol

tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
Seminole is a nation of 5 southeastern tribes and escaped slaves so some did wear dreads yes. My grandfather was muskogee (also called creek) and they are a part of seminole nations, he never kept dreads but his mother did. One of the only things I remember about my great grandmother was her matted hair, which stayed jet black even in her old age.

soaringeagle said:
at least irt wasnt scissors
oh and u can let him know theres a hopi rasta reggae band that blends reggae and hopi
and wasnt there a tribe that wore dreads too seminole no i cant remember

updated by @tatyananashi: 07/23/15 04:44:25PM
Shane
@shane
14 years ago
12 posts
It's kinda funny your dad built you up and brought out a comb. I might have taken that comb home and framed it. You did handle it well. Parents can be very funny sometimes especially if it is something they don't like about your appearance. My mom always is like I'm going to sneak into your room and just shave your head and I just laugh and know she is kidding. ( I hope) You just got to chuckle inside to everybody who wants to put you down and always remember why you started what you did in you life. Cause you wanted to. And to NaturalWomyn that is hilarious that the guy said that lmao. I hope I get funny comments like that once mine start locking.
Heather
@heather
14 years ago
1,291 posts
i don't get why people have such a hard time with dreadlocks. my kids are teens and older and i'm sure if one of them wanted dreadlocks i'd be the first to help them and support them. i took my daughter to get her first piercing on her 16th birthday. that's what she wanted and it wasn't going to hurt anybody so why should anyone care. she took me to get my nose pierced on my 39th birthday:)it's your life and for me i don't want to be on my death bed when i'm old and say i wish i had ____.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form