Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Watching youtube locks

RayneMama
@raynemama
2 years ago
44 posts
I just love to watch other beautiful dread heads on YouTube talking about their locks while I sit and separate my baby dreads. Anyone else?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
28,409 posts

very few ..so many though are just horribly bad info

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Daniel2
@daniel2
2 years ago
51 posts
I do it all the time, but as many that I see that are good, I also see those where their scalp (or sectioning) looks like a soccer ball. I have to repeat to myself 'to each his/her own' over and over again lol I guess some just think that's the ONLY way. After seeing those types of videos, I feel even more glad I followed the natural method
RayneMama
@raynemama
2 years ago
44 posts

I enjoy everyone's journey. Yes, many are making some decisions I would never do. But, to each their own. I love finding people that are on the same timeline as me

3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
2 years ago
59 posts

I only look at a few people on You Tube but I do follow a lot of people on Instagram with dreads.  I love being able to look back at their progress and see where it is now.  Or finding people in my same time of the journey.  

--
Livin' wild and free in NC

Follow my dreadlock journey on instagram: @3_little_birds2316
RayneMama
@raynemama
2 years ago
44 posts

I have started following people on instagram

Daniel2
@daniel2
2 years ago
51 posts

I follow "dreadication' on Instagram. Anymore accounts/people like so that ya'll know of?  

updated by @daniel2: 11/02/16 09:06:01PM
3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
2 years ago
59 posts

I follow dreadication, wonderlocks, dreads.rule, dreadshare, and a few others.  I also follow individual dreadies that I like the look of their profile.  there are some great male dreadhead as well as awesome females to follow.  some I like are:

Female: dreadfulcee, thishappyhippie, encoreever, ellyverandi, 

Male: messy dread (he's just starting), daydreaming101, atillazq, zanderwaves, dropbeatsnotbombs

But they are my style.  there are so many out there.  a great place is to look through the search feature.

--

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
2 years ago
28,409 posts

is it worth following

or do they preach the same old harmful crap most youtube and facebook channels and groups preach

i mean do they preach the healthy dreadlocks philosophy or the over maintained 1

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
3_little_birds2316
@carolbrennan
2 years ago
59 posts

I like to think of it more as a giant photo timeline.  being able to see a photo journey of someone's progression.  you can tell some people have extensions or crochet/do maintrnance.  I do not go to them for any advice, I stick with this site for any questions or dreadication questions.

Just a good place for a lot of pictures of dread heads at their different stages of their journeys 

--

/ 2

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form