Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Thanks to the community for friendship....

Esheda
@esheda
5 years ago
9 posts

Bon matin les amis dreadeux !!

Thank you very much to you each of you for your warm and encouraging comments.... patience is something i never have enough !!... so it is a good exercise !... but marvelling is more my cupoftea, so it is not so difficult !

each day changes my travel, each day is a new little step full of surprises, each day is an opportunity to marvel... it is a pleasure to go to sleep and lean on my lover friend pull over ! makes wonder !

To answer Noodle Doo, i print one of a kind clothes and accessories, by hand only using different kinds of techniques... i will open my shop on ETSY in some days !!

i am a also a traveller musician with my accordion.. but infortunately, somebody broke my door and entered while i wasn't there and stole my accordion... no instrument to play anymore.. and the sun is at my door

Life brings always mournings and miracles, i am a believer and positive person and ....Life will bring a solution I am confident

Thank you for listening to me friends

have a very sweet sunny day today, rain is here in Montreal, will make some curls in my future dreads, yeahhhhhhhhhhh

updated by @esheda: 01/13/15 09:52:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
28,421 posts

u look very cultural (whatever that means)

u know u can open a shop here right?

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form