Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Root questions

Psybin
@psybin
9 years ago
32 posts

I dunno if this goes in this category or maintenance but I've been wondering about my roots.  I searched a little and nothing immediately came up but I'm sure this is somewhere on the site.  I let my hair section itself and do its thing except for separating and I'm noticing a couple locks seem to have wide roots.  They don't seem too big unless I pull on one side and I can feel some hair pulling at the root like an inch or two away from the actual lock.  Is this a normal way for the roots to be?  I've read it's like a web and not to mess with the roots but I'm worried some of these might actually grow into 1-2 inch locks and I don't want that!  I really need to take some photos but can't atm since it's so hard to by myself.  

One lock seems to have a pretty decent section that's an inch away, but woven into the lock.. maybe I should rip that one apart now before it's huge?  I haven't tried anything like that yet.. I guess I just start pulling from the root but it seems pretty hard and painful without scissors lol but I don't really wanna use those.  Well hopefully without photos yet someone can help. :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

sometimes they can be over an inch long but only 1/2 an inch wide  so the overall size is still  fine

pics can help though

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Psybin
@psybin
9 years ago
32 posts

Ok I hope they're fine then.  I'll try to get some pics taken!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

yeathat will help

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form