Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

Natural dreading with straight hair

Nicholas Ballard
@nicholas-ballard
4 years ago
8 posts

Ive been allowing my hair to dread naturally for 10 months now. i could not be happier and i could not be more amazed with the progress. i had originally done TnR and after about a month combed them out because it seemed none of them were in good spots and it was so uncomfortable, as soon as i combed them out decided to let them go naturally. almost half of my dreads are fairly close to being mature and at least 90% of my hair has at least began dreading with some on the top being fairly new. i literally used nothing but some local soaps i found that didn't leave any residue on my skin (they are designed for oily skin and such, so they did a great job of essentially stripping my hair of any residues within it). when i started my hair was probably about 6 or 7 inches all around. my hair has almost doubled in length since then and some of the older dreads have pretty much returned to that length of about 7 inches. its interesting watching them grow longer and then shorten. natural dreading is the way to go. just saying. I've never felt more in love with part of myself than i do with my hair now. each individual lock is just beautiful in its own aspect. I've also done a lot of studying both on here and in other resources about the dreads and have learned a lot from the experience itself, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

updated by @nicholas-ballard: 01/13/15 10:01:44PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
4 years ago
28,421 posts

lets see photos!

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags