Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

~HELP PLEASE.....~ I have no dreads just yet but really need some loving input/advice....please...

ॐJesse Rose~*☼
@jesse-rose
12 years ago
23 posts

Thankyou Ahil.....peace.

Ahil Ganesan said:

Dont worry about what your plastic dread mate has to say, your hair will dread just fine if you let it do it's own thing, give it time. Good luck

updated by @jesse-rose: 07/27/15 11:11:01AM
ॐJesse Rose~*☼
@jesse-rose
12 years ago
23 posts

Thankyou soaring eagle =o) you are the expert here.... luv'in you.

soaring eagle said:

no real dreadhead waxes

your hair will dread just fine

go to a gathering without a comb yiu will leave r=there with dreads

or just stop combing'it will dread'[yiu will have real dreads whilt=e the waxty freinds the 1 with fake dreads u wont be caught dead with]

ॐJesse Rose~*☼
@jesse-rose
12 years ago
23 posts

Thankyou Mons...im glad I asked this question here....i found out the right way to dread my hair...this is awesome...luvin you and all who responded to my post here THANKYOU!!!

Mons said:

Don't let what one person says stop you. If you want dreads, then let them grow. I would think that the fake dreads would do more damage to your hair than letting real dreads form on their own. Your hair seems to be the same texture as mine. You could stop combing/brushing today and there's a chance no one would even know for a while. Of your hair could start sectioning right away and knot up real quick. Check out the dreaducation page and the dread methods page. Ultimately it's your hair and your decision and you'll do what you want. Just let us try to help you make it the healthiest and happiest

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form