Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

African Black Soap

Mama Harrison
@mama-harrison
7 years ago
117 posts
you can make liquid by adding water to the bar--much more cost effective and will save on shipping :) Also, I don't work it into a lather because as Mary mentions it would take all night {doesn't lather a ton since it isn't chemical based}. SO instead I just pour the liquid over my scalp and let it sit while I wash the rest of my body and the rince with water and then do an ACV rinse and then rinse with water again.
updated by @mama-harrison: 07/09/15 02:39:00PM
taye
@taye
7 years ago
836 posts
I have used it a couple of times and was happy with the results. I would not recommend it for you. ABS is very conditioning. Too conditioning for baby neglect dreads.
Lou Lou
@lou-lou
7 years ago
28 posts
Hey thanks for the replies! Considering what everyone has saidI think I will stick to Bi carb and Bronners until they are a bit more mature:)
foz_bee@hotmail.com
@fozbee
2 years ago
34 posts

Hey lou-lou you still about on here? I'm in the uk too and have just started the neglect process, I'm also hunting around for a good uk based shampoo to use! you had any luck? bet if your still going you may have some good advice on uk stuff! give us a shout!

Knot_It
@knot-it
2 years ago
8 posts

I make African black soap shampoo for dreadlocks.... My etsy site is Knot It Goods. 

The only problem with ABS is the PH it's usually a 10 which isn't good for hair. Mine is a 6. 

/ 2
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form